John Jose has focused his entire career on helping clients who were seriously injured and those who lost loved ones in tragic accidents. He has deep experience handling cases arising from oilfield accidents, electrocution accidents, gas explosions, construction accidents, and heavy truck collisions, and accidents involving traumatic brain injuries.
Clients want John on their side during these tough times because of his compassionate nature and his exceptional trial and negotiation skills.
Prior to joining Slack Davis Sanger in 2011, John was the Managing Partner of Jose, Henry, Brantley, MacLean & Alvarado, a prominent Fort Worth law firm that John founded in 1984. He is Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
In 2016, John received the H.G. Wells Outstanding Trial Lawyer Award, presented by the Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association, which recognizes trial lawyers that practice law with high ethical standards and demonstrate exceptional professional conduct and trial advocacy skills.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University
- B.S., The University of Texas at Austin
- American Board of Trial Advocates — Fort Worth Chapter, President (2017–2018)
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association, President (2016)
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association, Director
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$$