With a broad-based litigation practice, Joe Allen has extensive experience with civil trial, commercial litigation, insurance defense, personal injury, and product and premises liability matters. Joe’s client base includes trucking companies, property and land owners, and high-profile business entities.
Prior to practicing law, Joe spent more than 15 years with the Potter County Sheriff’s Department in Amarillo, Texas.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, 1998
- B.G.S., West Texas A&M University, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- Texas State Bar Litigation Section
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity (Texas Theta Chapter)
- Delta Theta Phi Legal Fraternity (EE Townes Senate)
- Houston Bar Association
Rate : $$$$