John Mei is a member of the firm’s Corporate Practice Group and focuses on securities and capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, and finance transactions. His experience includes representing U.S. and international clients in a range of equity and debt offerings; public and private mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures; and secured and unsecured loan transactions. He also advises clients in connection with corporate governance and general corporate matters.
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Dartmouth College, B.A., 2011
Bar Admissions : New York
Representative Matters :
- Securities and Capital Markets
- Represented the underwriters in the $138 million follow-on offering of common stock by Repligen Corporation, a bioprocessing company focused on products used to manufacture and purify biologic drugs.
- Represented the underwriters in the $67 million initial public offering of ordinary shares of UroGen Pharma Ltd., an Israeli biopharmaceutical company focused on uro-oncology.
- Represented a global animal health company in multiple investment-grade notes offerings totaling $2.5 billion.
- Represented a private investment fund focused on debt and royalty financings for pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and healthcare companies in multiple secured debt, royalty and equity financings.
- Represented The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company in the refinancing of the €550 million revolving credit facility for its European businesses.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Represented a leading global pharmaceutical company in multiple acquisitions of clinical-stage biotechnology companies.
- Represented healthcare network in spin-off and joint venture of healthcare technology management services division.
Rate : $$$$