John Kallabat is a native of Metro Detroit and a 1987 graduate of Birmingham Brother Rice High School. Mr. Kallabat then attended the business school at Wayne State University, majoring in finance and graduating with honors. Following his studies at Wayne State University, Mr. Kallabat attended law school at the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, and is a 1993 graduate of that school.
While in law school, Mr. Kallabat worked as a law clerk for a Detroit law firm concentrating on complex bankruptcy matters. Following graduation from the University of Detroit in 1993, Mr. Kallabat immediately opened his own law firm in first in Bingham Farms and most recently moving to larger Farmington Hills with his brother, Jeffrey Kallabat.
Over the past 20+ years Mr. Kallabat’s firm has handled thousands of bankruptcy cases. Mr. Kallabat represents a wide range of bankruptcy clients with cases involving debts ranging from seven thousand dollars to several million dollars.
- Michigan, 1994
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1994
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1994
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan, 1993 – J.D.
- Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan, 1991 – B.S.
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Business School – Finance
- Birmingham Brother Rice High School, 1987
Rate : $$$