Jonathan L. Moore is a Director in the Immigration Practice Group. He advises businesses and individuals on U.S. immigration options and advocates on their behalf before federal government agencies and courts. His practice focuses on:
- Employment-based visa petitions and green card applications, including the preparation of PERM labor certification applications, audit responses, and appeals before the Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals, as well as outstanding professor/researcher, extraordinary ability, and National Interest Waiver cases;
- Naturalization; and
- Family-based visa petitions and green card applications.
Jonathan regularly speaks to audiences around the country on immigration topics such as post-graduation work visa options for students and issues relating to PERM applications/employment-based green cards. He is also the author of numerous articles that have appeared in national publications.
After graduating first in his law school class, Jonathan spent the first two years of his practice representing companies in civil litigation. He now brings these advocacy skills to bear on behalf of clients’ immigration needs.
- University of Richmond, J.D., summa cum laude, 2009
- University of Virginia, B.A., Government and History, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Virginia, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2013
Rate : $$$