Joshua D. Fox is a leading corporate attorney representing companies in various stages of their lifecycle, from startups to established corporations, with particular emphasis on life sciences and other emerging technology companies, including software, internet and hardware companies.
Since joining the firm in 2001, Mr. Fox has counseled numerous entrepreneurs and companies, from prior to the formation of a business entity through an exit event, and regularly advises clients on seed-stage, venture capital, strategic and other financings.
He also advises clients in various other transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and public offerings. Mr. Fox provides advice to companies with respect to incorporation and startup, angel and venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, securities law compliance and general corporate matters.
As a member of the Emerging Company and Venture Capital Practice, Mr. Fox focuses on the representation of early-stage companies, counseling entrepreneurs on the formation of their businesses and serving as counsel to those businesses, including in their initial public offerings and their acquisitions by other corporations. Learn more about Mr. Fox’s practice and how he can support your startup on WilmerHaleLaunch.com.
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc. in its initial public offering
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc. in its initial public offering
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its initial public offering and multiple private placements of its common stock as a public company
- Hydra Biosciences, Inc. in its sale of assets to Eli Lilly and Company
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in its reverse merger with Discovery Partners International, Inc.
- AccuRev in its sale to Micro Focus
- Hydra Biosciences, Inc. (prior to its sale)
- AVEO Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (prior to it becoming a public company)
- Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (prior to it becoming a public company)
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2001
- BA, Political Science, Tufts University, 1998
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, New York
Rate : $$$$