Joyce Tswan-Rwo Wong is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office, where she represents clients in a variety of nonimmigrant and immigrant visa matters. She provides immigration services to multinational and national corporations from a diverse range of industries, including advertising, information technology, financial services and retail.
Joyce provides guidance to multinational managers, professionals with advanced degrees and skilled workers.
Joyce speaks Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Prepared and filed nonimmigrant visa petitions for specialty occupations, specialized knowledge and multinational manager professionals, as well as immigrant visa petitions for multinational manager professionals.
- Obtained O-1 visas for advertising professionals based upon their demonstrated international expertise and prominence in their fields.
- Successfully responded to complex Requests for Evidence for H-1B and L-1 nonimmigrant petitions.
- Boston College Law School | J.D., 2017
- New York University | B.A., 2014
Bar Admissions: Massachusetts
- Member, China General Chamber of Commerce
Rate : $$$$