Kimberly Oakes is a partner in the law firm of MacDonald, Illig, Jones & Britton LLP, where she is the head of the firm’s Family Law Practice Group.
Ms. Oakes focuses her practice primarily in the area of family law. She has experience in handling divorces, adoption, alimony and spousal support, child support, child custody and visitation, domestic violence, paternity, prenuptial agreements and postnuptial agreements.
As a litigator, Ms. Oakes also has experience in Insurance Defense and Workers Compensation matters.
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of PA
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Erie County Bar Association
- All Courts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- J.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Law – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1991
- B.S. Microbiology, Penn State University – State College, Pennsylvania, 1984
- Medical Technology Certification, Allegheny General Hospital’s School of Medical Technology – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1984
Memberships & Associations:
- Erie County Bar Association Family Law Committee-Previous Chair
- Erie County Bar Association Family Law Division-Member
- Erie County Bar Association Leadership Committee -Member
- Collaborative Professionals of Northwest Pennsylvania -Board Directors
- Advisory Board Member for Office of Children and Youth
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals-Member
Rate : $$$$