Mr Pahl Zinn is a Member in Dickinson Wright’s Litigation Department. His extensive counseling and litigation experience includes successfully representing clients in complex commercial litigation, antitrust/trade regulation lawsuits, corporate compliance and internal investigations, dealer/distributor termination, e-discovery, intellectual property and government investigations.
His unique cross-section of experience distinctively positions him to counsel clients as they navigate complex antitrust, intellectual property and/or trade regulation issues in a variety of business settings including dealer/distribution arrangements, healthcare, intellectual property licensing and transactional matters, mergers & acquisitions, and government investigations.
Whether representing a Fortune 100 company or an individual, his goal is always to provide cost-effective and practical legal advice to meet the client’s business needs while obtaining the best result.
- Colgate University, B.A., 1991
- Syracuse University, J.D., 1997
- State Bar of Michigan, Former Chair of Antitrust, Franchise & Trade Regulation Section
- American Bar Association, Antitrust Section
- Federal Bar Association, E.D. Mich. Chapter
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
Rate : $$$