Laurie M. Weinstein represents employers in a range of employment matters, including claims of discrimination, retaliation, misappropriation of trade secrets, unpaid overtime wages, and misclassification of employees as independent contractors.
She handles Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and state agency charges of discrimination, and litigates claims in state and federal courts.
Prior to joining Littler, Laurie worked at a Florida business law firm, where she focused on commercial litigation including disputes relating to breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, and fraud claims. She has represented businesses and individuals spanning a range of sectors, including hospitality, healthcare, and consumer goods and services.
- J.D., Levin College of Law at University of Florida, 2010
- B.A., University of Florida, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Rate : $$$$