Logan M. Elliott is an experienced trial and appellate litigator who has successfully represented companies and individuals in a variety of high stakes business litigation matters. He has substantial experience handling a wide range of litigation matters, including entertainment, trust and estate, real estate, finance, and general commercial litigation.
His experience includes all aspects of litigation in state, federal and bankruptcy courts for individuals and national and international companies, including pre-trial and trial practice, motion practice, fact and expert discovery, witness preparation, mediation, appellate practice, and providing counsel to clients regarding strategy, settlement and future liability.
- Represented beneficiary of an Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust (ILIT), defeated claims by competing putative beneficiaries, and secured benefits of multiple life insurance policies.
- Obtained nearly six-figure sanctions award against adverse plaintiff for pursuing frivolous breach of contract claims
- Successfully represented international commercial real estate developer in breach of contract matter, resulting in favorable judgment after trial of approximately $11 million in current and prospective damages and $1.2 million in attorney fees and costs
- Represented and counseled leading companies and individuals in the film finance and entertainment industry in a variety of matters
- Successfully represented major shopping center developer and commercial landlord at multiple bench trials.
- J.D. UCLA School of Law 2009
- Master of Public Policy, academic honors UCLA Luskin School of Public Affairs 2009
- B.A. cum laude Princeton University 2003
Bar Admissions : California
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$