Lori S. Fox is an associate in the Philadelphia office of Lewis Brisbois and is a member of the Life Sciences and Electronic Discovery, Information Management & Compliance Practices. She has more than 25 years of experience coordinating and facilitating discovery in complex litigation and government investigations.
Ms. Fox offers clients unique insights to develop and implement streamlined and cost efficient methods during collection, processing and analysis of data throughout the discovery lifecycle.
Relying upon her experience and nuanced understanding of the ever evolving rules and standards governing electronic discovery, Ms. Fox counsels her clients regarding defensible data management and production strategies that mitigate the costs and potential exposures commonly associated with pending and future litigation.
Throughout the years, Ms. Fox has led complex discovery efforts in cases involving :
- property and general liability insurance coverage, including claims stemming from the September 11, 2001 World Trade Center attacks;
- environmental liability at numerous industrial facilities, including tire manufacturing, pesticide production and zinc smelting facilities;
- responses to regulatory investigative demands on behalf of a healthcare sector software development firm following a data security incident.
- University of Oregon School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences
Admissions : State Bar Admissions, Pennsylvania
Associations : Philadelphia Bar Association
Rate : $$$