Marcos Alfredo Hazan-Cohen concentrates his practice on complex litigation matters, including products liability, fire and flood losses, construction defects and commercial disputes. Marcos’ practice is geared toward both sides of the docket and he has handled a numerous cases in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana state and federal courts.
Marcos is fluent in Spanish and frequently assists clients with catastrophic property damage claims, products liability and commercial litigation matters in Mexico, Central America, and South America.
Marcos is a co-chair of Cozen O’Connor’s Subrogation & Recovery Publications Committee and a member of the firm’s marketing committee. He has written numerous articles and frequently lectures to clients and organizations throughout the country addressing a wide range of litigation and practice area issues.
In 1996, Marcos received his Bachelor of Arts in Spanish literature from Brandeis University and earned his law degree from Southern Methodist University School of Law in 1999, where he was a member of the Hispanic American Law Students Association and the Jewish Law Students Association.
- Southern Methodist University, J.D., 1999
- Brandeis University, B.A., 1996
BAR ADMISSIONS : Texas
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
Rate : $$$