Mark Zisholtz’s practice is noted for its focus on contingent labor, temporary staffing and alternative workforce arrangements. He is frequently sought after for both his management team and executive level representation, and his expertise on corporate and private equity transactions.
Additionally, Mark provides day-to-day traditional employment counseling, as well as General Counsel services for select clients. Mark is an authority on independent contractors and payrolling of temporary W-2 workers, addressing matters from compliance through strategic engagement.
He regularly speaks across the country on a wide variety of employment law and contingent labor matters. His background also includes resolving highly contentious disputes involving restrictive covenants, anti-discrimination laws, contingent labor and procurement matters, outsourcing and contract disputes, and much more.
- Currently, legal chair for ClubVMSA, a network of HR and procurement professionals in the contingent labor space within the Global Talent Ecosystem.
- Served as general counsel and vice president of $600m+ staffing and contingent labor supplier, connecting corporate entities with qualified temporary workers to complete labor-intensive projects and time and expense engagements. Managed all legal affairs on a national basis, and negotiated a full range of multi-million dollar supplier contracts.
- Former employment law partner and head of contingent labor at an AmLaw 200 law firm, assisting all types of clients within the talent ecosystem, from enterprise clients and temporary labor suppliers to vendor management system technology providers and managed service providers.
- Co-founded, led, and sold an international staffing company, with a principal focus on recruiting talent in the U.S. and relocating that talent to U.S.-based companies with offices and operations in Asia.
- State Bar of Georgia: Labor & Employment Section
- Multi-State Employers Council
- American Staffing Association
- J.D., University of Florida, 2002, with honors
- M.S.M., University of Florida, 2001
- B.A., University of Florida, 1998, with high honors
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$