Martin E. Rosen represents insurers and other large corporations in sophisticated litigation matters in both state and federal courts. He focuses his practice in the area of insurance bad faith litigation, with particular emphasis in the areas of disability, life and health bad faith law; long term care; ERISA litigation issues; annuity suitability and related issues; insurance agency law; class action law; unfair trade practice litigation; and financial institution and general business litigation.
Mr. Rosen frequently advises his insurer clients on ways to minimize their exposure to bad faith litigation. He practices at both the trial and appellate levels.
Mr. Rosen became a partner at Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in October 2014 as a result of the merger of Hinshaw and the Los Angeles-based firm of Barger & Wolen LLP.
Professional Affiliations :
- The State Bar of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Defense Research Institute, Member
- International Claim Association, Member
- J.D., University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, 1982
- M.B.A., University of California at Los Angeles, 1982
- B.A., summa cum laude, University of California at Los Angeles, 1978
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$