Michelle M. Spatz represents clients in complex insurance coverage litigation and arbitration, and provides counseling on a wide array of insurance matters.
Michelle’s practice focuses on helping clients resolve insurance coverage disputes before both federal and state courts, and providing coverage counseling on first- and third-party liability matters.
Michelle’s experience has included matters involving large environmental liabilities, property damage claims, class actions, business interruption claims, breach of fiduciary duty claims, errors and omissions (E&O), asbestos liabilities, and other toxic tort claims.
During law school, Michelle served as vice chair of the Moot Court Executive Board, and represented indigent defendants against criminal charges as part of the Washington and Lee Criminal Justice Clinic.
She also represented students charged with honor system violations and misconduct charges before school sanctioning boards as a University Honor Advocate.
- JD, Washington and Lee University School of Law, 2013
- BA, Gettysburg College, magna cum laude, 2010
- District of Columbia
- New York
- US District Court, Southern District of New York
- US District Court, Eastern District of New York
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$$