Maryam Casbarro, CIPP/US, concentrates her practice on cybersecurity and privacy law. She helps her clients by counseling and advising on cybersecurity best practices, drafting incident response plans, overseeing legal response after a breach has occurred, and assisting clients with government investigations and regulatory compliance.
- Associate, 2015-2018; Summer Associate, 2012 – Debevoise & Plimpton LLP, Washington, D.C.
- Legal Intern, United States District Court, District of Columbia, Washington, D.C., 2014
- Legal Intern, Washington, D.C., Superior Court, 2012
- Intern, Baker & McKenzie, Washington, D.C., 2012
Professional & Community Activities:
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Capital Area Muslim Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- J.D., The George Washington University Law School, 2014
- Outstanding Law Graduate Award Recipient, National Association of Women Lawyers
- Managing Editor, The Federal Circuit Bar Journal, 2013-2014
- B.A., Political Science and Humanities, Binghamton University, State University of New York, 2009
Rate : $$$$