Sarah Kellogg work at Ekker, Kuster, McCall & Epstein LLP. The practice areas of general and complex commercial litigation, representing individuals, corporations, and government entities in claims involving contract disputes and personal and business torts.
I have a broad range of substantive experience in areas including pharmaceutical products liability, employment law, mortgage banking, securities litigation, land use litigation, adversary proceedings in bankruptcy, and health care law.
I bring the skills and experience garnered during 11 years of litigation practice in a large law firm to bear on the problems faced by the firm’s in Mercer County, Pennsylvania and beyond. I am committed to working with clients to find cost effective resolutions to problemclients s, be it through litigation, mediation, or settlement.
I have handled all phases of litigation in federal and state courts, trying both jury and jury-waived cases, appearing before state and federal agencies, mediating cases, negotiating settlements, and preparing and arguing appeals.
- Bar of Pennsylvania (2006)
- Bar of Massachusetts (1997)
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Boston University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude (1997)
- Colby College, Bachelor of Arts degree in French and Biology, magna cum laude (1985)
Associations & Memberships:
- Mercer County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Rate : $$$