Matthew A. Fisher is an associate in the Corporate Group of Kirkland & Ellis LLP. His area of the practice Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Investment Funds, Private Equity.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Syracuse University, B.A., Economics, Political Science & Finance, cum laude, 2014
- 2017, Massachusetts
- 2018, New York
- Bain Capital Private Equity in its acquisition of Varsity Brands from Charlesbank Capital Partners and Partners Group
- Summit Partners in its acquisition of Teaching Strategies from L Squared Capital Partners
- Summit Partners in its acquisition of Metro Tech from Reedy Industries, and Metro Tech in various add-on acquisitions
- Intervale Capital and Pro Oil & Gas Services in the acquisition of Elite Production Services and concurrent acquisition of Whitetail Well Testing
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Matthew Fisher & Kirkland & Ellis LLP can handle?
Kirkland & Ellis LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Kirkland & Ellis LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Kirkland & Ellis LLP?
Matthew Fisher lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Matthew Fisher reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Matthew Fisher lawyer profile listing.
Công ty TNHH TVDT Luật VN
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC