Attorney Michael D. Meadows graduated California State University with a B.A. in 1968. In 1974, Attorney Meadows obtained his J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of Law. That same year, he was admitted to the California State Bar.
With more than three decades of experience in complex litigation, Attorney Michael Meadows is a seasoned trial lawyer. Specializing in the litigation of serious injury cases, Attorney Meadows acted as co-lead counsel in a toxic tort case that resulted in an $80 million settlement.
Attorney Meadows has served on the Board of Governors of the Consumer Attorneys of California as well as of the Alameda/Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association. Attorney Meadows is a continuing legal education lecturer and is passionate about representing clients who have been injured due to the negligence of others. He has been with Casper, Meadows, Schwartz & Cook since 1993, and currently advises on the firm’s cases in an ‘of counsel’ capacity.
- California, 1974
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1974
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California, J.D. – 1974
- California State University, Fresno, California, B.A. – 1968
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Contra Costa County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member, Board of Governors
- Alameda Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Contra Costa Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Rate : $$$