Michelle Cohen Egan is an attorney in King & Spalding’s Atlanta office and a member of the firm’s Contracts and Business Torts practice. Michelle’s practice focuses on national consumer litigation under the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act and similar laws.
She has experience in a wide variety of litigation and other matters, including toxic tort and asbestos-related litigation, insurance coverage litigation, and representation of government entities.
Prior to joining King & Spalding, Michelle served as an Assistant Attorney General and an Assistant District Attorney for the State of Georgia. Michelle is a registered mediator.
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law
- B.A., University of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Georgia
Rate : $$$$