Paige Jones focuses her practice in insurance coverage litigation and insurance regulatory compliance. Her litigation experience encompasses a broad range of insurance coverage matters. She also works with insurers, reinsurers, intermediaries and brokers on insurance regulatory compliance.
Ms. Jones represents admitted and surplus lines insurers regarding various first- and third-party coverage and defense matters including large loss commercial and residential claims, reinsurance claims, onshore energy claims and claims involving allegations of bad faith, fraud, theft, business interruption/contingent business interruption, appraisal and intentional acts.
- University of Mississippi School of Law
- J.D., magna cum laude, 1999
- Mississippi State University
- B.S., magna cum laude, 1996
ADMISSIONS : Texas, Mississippi, Oklahoma
- Representations in numerous large-loss property disputes, including school districts, manufacturing facilities and resorts and hotels.
- Representation of reinsurers on first-party insurance losses.
- Representations in complex business interruption and contingent business interruption claims.
- Representation of insurers with state regulatory investigations.
Rate : $$$$