Patrick J. Babin has defended a variety of cases throughout the country, including workers’ compensation, maritime liability, and hearing loss. He handles claims under the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act, Section 905(b), Defense Base Act, War Hazards Compensation Act, Jones Act, and Louisiana Workers’ Compensation Act.
As supported by the peer recognition he has received, including Louisiana Super Lawyers Rising Stars and New Orleans Magazine Top Lawyers, Patrick has developed a reputation as an extremely skilled attorney in workers compensation law.
Regardless of whether his clients are Fortune 50 companies, national insurance companies, or mom and pop shops in the maritime industry, he is always looking for ways to strategically resolve their cases as efficiently as possible.
“Clients who have worked with me in the past know I have obtained favorable results and trust that I will do a good job. When we set out a plan of action, they know everything will be taken care of.”
Patrick is originally from Houston, Texas, but took an instant liking to New Orleans while attending Tulane University, where he met his wife. He enjoys spending time with his family and friends, loves to travel and eat, and is a big sports fan. He regularly donates his time and resources.
- Loyola University College of Law, Cum Laude; (J.D., 2008)
- Tulane University, Cum Laude (B.A., 2005)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- New Orleans Bar Association, Member
- Louisiana State Bar Association, Member
- RIMS, Member
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, Member
- DOL-Joint Bar Association, Member
Rate : $$$