R. John Nadjafi is a partner in the Miami and Orlando offices of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation and Construction Litigation Practice Groups. John focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation involving contracts, partnerships, joint venture and shareholder disputes, business torts, real estate, fiduciary duties and non-competition agreements.
In addition to his complex commercial litigation experience, John has been recognized by Florida Super Lawyers in construction litigation and has represented developers, associations, general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals and sureties in various complex construction matters, including claims regarding:
- defects in construction and design;
- water intrusion;
- delay damages;
- lien foreclosures;
- default terminations;
- differing site condition claims;
- bond claims; and,
- contract disputes.
John also represents condominium and homeowner associations in their day-to-day business, management and litigation.
- Nova Southeastern Law School, J.D., 2004
- University of Florida, B.A., 2001
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Rate : $$$