Rajarshi Banerjee helps life sciences companies and research institutions structure and negotiate licenses and collaborations. In addition, Raj advises venture-backed biotechnology companies from formation through initial public offering on equity financings, corporate governance issues, licenses, collaborations, and commercial agreements.
- JD, cum laude, Harvard Law School, 2014; Board of Student Advisers
- AB (Neurobiology), cum laude, Harvard College, 2011
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 2014
MEMBERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS :
- Boston Bar Association
- Homeless Empowerment Project
- Represents the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard in connection with licenses and collaborations, including commercial and research tool licenses for CRISPR/Cas9.
- Represented Sarepta Therapeutics in connection with an exclusive license and collaboration agreement with Summit Therapeutics that extends Sarepta’s Duchenne muscular dystrophy drug pipeline.
- Represents Juno Therapeutics in connection with supply and intellectual property license agreements.
- Represented Janssen Pharmaceuticals in its $1.05 billion all-cash divestiture of U.S. license rights to the NUCYNTA® franchise of pharmaceutical products to Depomed, Inc.
- Represents Compass Therapeutics, LogicBio Therapeutics and Vapotherm, among others, in venture financings and on corporate matters.
Rate : $$$