Rebecca Tierney is an associate in Pillsbury’s Litigation practice, where she focuses on commercial litigation, with an emphasis on construction litigation, contract disputes, class action litigation, banking and regulatory issues.
Rebecca has experience in all stages of litigation, from pre-litigation negotiations, developing litigation strategies, discovery, taking and defending depositions, motion practice, preparation of percipient witnesses and experts, trial, and enforcement of judgments.
Before joining Pillsbury, Rebecca was an attorney in the Office of the General Counsel of Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, where she drafted and reviewed agreements, service contracts, and hospital policies on informed consent, termination of life-sustaining treatment, and communications. She handled consent matters regarding parental rights, guardianship, conservatorship and minor status.
- Los Angeles associate representative of Pillsbury’s Women Attorney’s Network.
- Member, Pillsbury’s Pro Bono Committee (with an active pro bono practice focused on children’s rights and safety)
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2010
- B.A., English, University of Southern California, 2005
- Certificate, Studio Art, Ceramics, School of the Art Institute of Chicago, 2006
ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$