Richard H. Layon was born in Brawley, California, August 23, 1960. He completed undergraduate work at San Diego State University, receiving a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology with a minor in History; thereafter, he attended Willamette University College of Law in Salem, Oregon where he was awarded his Juris Doctorate degree in 1990.
He was admitted to practice law in California in 1991 and has represented clients in the Municipal, Superior and Appellate Courts of California, the U.S. District Courts of Southern and Central California and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Bar Association of North San Diego County
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
- Lawyer Referral Service for North San Diego County
Service to the Community:
- Judge Pro Tempore of the Superior Court
- Member of Board of Directors of the San Diego County Bar Association
- Member of Board of Directors for the Bar Association of North San Diego County
- Member of the Lawyer Referral Service for the Bar Association of North San Diego County
- Past chair, the Bar Association of North San Diego County’s criminal defense bar
Rate : $$$$