Robert P. Arthur is an associate in Foley Gardere’s Business Litigation Practice. Robert has experience in general commercial, oil and gas, employment, and real estate litigation.
Robert has handled all aspects of litigation including litigation avoidance, pre-suit investigation, pleadings, discovery, motions, trial, and appeals.
Prior to obtaining his law degree, Robert served as a law clerk for Judge William C. Sowder in the 99th District Court in Lubbock County, Texas.
- J.D., South Texas College of Law, (2014), cum laude, May 2014
- Moot Court Competitor, Order of the Barristers
- Texas Journal of Business Law, Articles Editor
- B.B.A., Texas Tech University, (2011)
- Kappa Alpha Order, Vice President, Budget Committee Chairman.
- Texas (2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Professional Affiliations :
- State Bar of Texas (2014)
- South Texas College of Law moot court advocacy coach (2014 – 2018)
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association, Litigation and Appellate Sections
Rate : $$$