Robert Johnson has more than 25 years of experience representing business clients in immigration matters. A member of the Firm’s Global Immigration Group, Mr. Johnson represents U.S. and foreign-based multinational corporations in the hiring of foreign executives, managers and specialists and their transfer to the United States.
In addition to immigration counsel, Mr. Johnson routinely advises Japanese, Swedish, British, German and Canadian companies on a wide variety of corporate, commercial, finance, securities and intellectual property matters as well.
Mr. Johnson has published numerous articles on a variety of business immigration topics and regularly conducts in-house Immigration training seminars. He lived and worked in Japan for two years and is conversationally fluent in Japanese.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, JD, 1988
- Brigham Young University, B.A., 1985
ADMISSIONS : Georgia, 1989
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Executive Board Member, Japan-America Society of Georgia
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Member of Immigration Subcommittee, Labor, Immigration & Employee Benefits Division
- Swedish American Chamber of Georgia
- Member – State Bar of Georgia
Rate : $$$