Ross B. Rothenberg joined The Rothenberg Law Firm LLP in 2001. Ross represents catastrophic injury victims and focuses his practice areas on Wrongful Death, Truck, Car, Bus & Motorcycle Accidents, Construction Accidents, Premises Liability and Traumatic Brain Injury cases.
During his tenure with The Rothenberg Law Firm LLP, Ross has obtained numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients and was featured in The New York Law Journal’s Top Verdicts and Settlements of 2008 and in The New Jersey Law Journal after obtaining the third highest Personal Injury Award in the State of New Jersey in 2010.
In addition to his successful legal career, Ross is a Board member and active participant in several charities, and volunteers his time as a coach for youth travel baseball teams.
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2001
- Yeshiva University, B.A., 1999
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New Jersey
Rate : $$$$