Working as a family law attorney for over twenty-five years, Sara M. Donohue has practiced in the field of domestic law in both Maryland and the District of Columbia. Her practice includes working on complex divorce and custody matters.
In addition to handling matrimonial matters in the traditional negotiation and litigation modes, she has been trained in Collaborative Law and is a member of Collaborative Divorce Association, Inc. Ms. Donohue also has an interest in the practice of adoption law.
She has been a member of the Executive Committee of the Montgomery County Bar Association and has acted on the Judicial Selection Panel Committee, the Nominations & Elections Committee of the Montgomery County Bar Association. She is also a Master of the Bench in the Montgomery County Chapter of the American Inns of Court.
Ms. Donohue has served as the co-chair of the Family Law Section of the Montgomery County Bar Association, president of the Women’s Bar Association of the Maryland-Montgomery County Chapter, chairperson of the Circuit Bench/Bar Committee, member of the board of directors and former treasurer for the Collaborative Divorce Association Inc.
- J.D., Syracuse University College of Law, 1987
- B.A. (cum laude), University of Massachusetts, 1983
- District of Columbia
- Member of the Montgomery County Bar Association, participating in the Executive Committee, the Judicial Selections Committee and the Family Law Section
- Montgomery County Circuit Court Bench Bar Committee and the Maryland Inquiry Committee
- Member of the Women’s Bar Association, Montgomery County Chapter and the American Bar Association
Rate : $$$