Sarah Schaffer Raux is a partner in the firm’s special situations practice group. She advises a range of hedge fund, private equity fund, venture capital, endowment and other clients on both traditional and unconventional transactions.
She routinely assists clients with domestic and international mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, joint ventures, co-investments, equity and debt financings, and privatizations.
- JD, Harvard Law School, 2006
- BA, summa cum laude, Middlebury College, 2003; Phi Beta Kappa
ADMISSIONS : Massachusetts, 2006
- Represents one of the world’s largest asset managers in domestic and international equity co-investments.
- Represents a private equity firm in domestic and international acquisitions, joint ventures, and minority equity investments.
- Represents Abrams Capital Partners, an investment firm, in domestic and foreign equity investments and joint ventures.
- Represents General Catalyst Partners, a venture capital firm, in acquisitions and equity investments.
- Represented Bain Capital, a large-cap private equity sponsor, in its acquisition of TI Automotive.
Rate : $$$