Sean Sullivan provides litigation and counseling services in the areas of intellectual property, privacy and complex class actions. Sean represents clients in a number of different industries spanning digital media, entertainment, internet, consumer products, and technology.
He has extensive experience litigating and advising on a number of intellectual property issues, such as copyright infringement as well as trademark and trade dress infringement (including counterfeit and piracy matters). Sean also has comprehensive experience litigating complex class actions, including privacy-related class actions brought under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act and other state and federal privacy statutes, and consumer actions alleging false advertising and unfair competition claims.
- Associate, Wildman Harrold LLP, Los Angeles, 2008-2011
- Associate, Heller Ehrman LLP, Los Angeles, 2003-2008
Professional & Community Activities:
- Chair, Entertainment and Sports Interest Group of the Intellectual Property Section, California State Bar
- Past Co-chair, Intellectual Property, Internet, and New Media Section, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- J.D., University of Southern California, 2003
- B.A., Political Science, James Madison University, 1996
Rate : $$$