Victoria Buchinger (formerly known as Orze) concentrates her practice in the areas of legal malpractice, professional liability defense, defense of lawyer disciplinary actions, and defense of consumer claims (including class actions) under the FDCPA, FCRA, TCPA, and CFPB.
Ms. Buchinger has extensive litigation experience representing clients in jury and bench trials, appearing in state and federal courts throughout Arizona as well as bankruptcy and appellate courts.
Ms. Buchinger provides clients with a depth of knowledge with respect to matters involving insurance coverage disputes, declaratory judgment actions, and claims-made and occurrence insurance policies. She provides risk management, ethics guidance, and claims prevention advice to private lawyers/law firms, government lawyers, and elected officials.
Ms. Buchinger is a former Claims Manager and General Counsel of Attorneys Liability Protection Society, Inc. (ALPS), A Risk Retention Group, in Montana. At ALPS, she was responsible for management of legal malpractice and employment practices claims, risk management and managing coverage litigation. As ALPS’ first general counsel, Ms. Buchinger handled the legal affairs of ALPS and its subsidiaries, and also led a team of professionals that demutualized the company.
- Saginaw Valley State University, B.A., 1984
- Arizona State University, J.D., 1987
- Arizona State Bar, Member
- Montana State Bar, Member
- Former Member, Arizona State Bar Rules of Professional Conduct Committee
- Former Member, State Bar of Arizona Peer Review Committee
- Former Member, State Bar of Arizona Fee Arbitration Committee
Rate : $$$