Tinh Nguyen practices in the area of intellectual property law with a focus on patent preparation and prosecution for clients in the chemical and biotechnology industries. Dr. Nguyen is a 2014 cum laude graduate of the University of New Hampshire School of Law.
She earned a Ph.D. in Chemistry from Texas A&M University and a B.S. in Chemistry from the University of Mary Washington.
- New York
- New Hampshire
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Texas A&M University, Ph.D., Chemistry, 2009
- University of Mary Washington, B.S., Chemistry, 2004
- Duane Morris LLP, – Associate, 2018-present
- Vedder Price PC, – Associate, 2016-2018
- Troutman Sanders LLP, – Associate, 2014-2016
Rate : $$$