Daniel Z. Rivlin’s practice areas include matrimonial and family law, as well as commercial and civil litigation. Daniel serves as co-chair of the Firm’s Matrimonial & Family Law practice group. Daniel is a creative problem solver and a zealous advocate for his clients. Impressive under pressure, and comfortable in the courtroom before judges and juries, he is focused on understanding and achieving the goals of his clients.
His matrimonial and family law practice includes divorce, property distribution, child custody, spousal support, child support and matrimonial agreements, as well as pre-nuptial, post-nuptial and separation agreements. His commercial and civil litigation experience includes shareholder disputes, employment matters, restrictive covenant/trade secret/non-competition lawsuits, class actions and general contract claims.
In the types of cases Daniel handles, reaching a settlement is often the primary goal. He is an excellent writer, powerful litigator and has exceptional negotiation skills. Well-versed in the strength and success the interplay of litigation and settlement techniques brings, he works to find favorable outcomes for clients.
- Rutgers School of Law – Camden, J.D., 2001, top honors for oral advocacy, 2001; New Developments Editor, Rutgers Journal of Law and Religion
- Rutgers University, B.A., 1998
- Family Law Section, New York Bar Association
- New York County Lawyers’ Association
- Family Law Section, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Justice Morris Pashman chapter, American Inns of Court
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$$