Vince S. Weisband has represented and counseled companies in a variety of complex civil matters, including insurance coverage disputes, reinsurance disputes, New York Attorney General investigations, general commercial disputes, and personal injury and products liability actions.
- Prominent liability insurance companies in coverage litigation and reinsurance
- litigation involving mass asbestos-related torts against the insured.
- A leading liability insurance company in bankruptcy proceedings arising from numerous personal injury claims against a gasoline container manufacturer.
- A prominent employer in a New York Attorney General investigation concerning alleged labor law violations.
- A Korean energy company on issues related to standby letters of credit.
- An airport authority in an investigation concerning a fatal crash.
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals, an AstraZeneca company, in nationwide litigation over the diabetes drug Byetta®.
- A prominent sports and entertainment company in personal injury action brought by a professional boxer.
- New York
- US District Court, Eastern, Northern, and Southern Districts of New York
- George Washington University, J.D.: with high honors; Order of the Coif; Articles Editor, The George Washington Law Review
- Tufts University, B.S., Chemistry; summa cum laude; Phi Beta Kappa
Rate : $$$