Alexander B. Gura is a litigation associate who focuses his practice on financial services-related matters.
- Representing a major multinational bank holding company in litigation regarding the closure of customer checking accounts.
- Representing a major multinational bank holding company in litigation concerning the assessment of fees for cryptocurrency purchases using credit cards.
- Representing a major multinational bank holding company in a qui tam litigation matter regarding the bank’s HAMP and FHA practices.
- Representing a national mortgage association regarding fair lending matters pending before the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
- Advising a national mortgage association regarding Fair Credit Report Act (FCRA) issues.
- Representing a major multinational bank holding company in Nevada litigation and appellate proceedings related to various lien foreclosure claims.
- Advising a financial service holding company regarding its strategy for foreclosing on loans arguably time-barred under various state laws.
- Advising an investment corporation on regulatory requirements related to its contractual relationships with third-party service providers.
- Representing a peer-to-peer company in connection with civil information demands (CIDs) from the Attorney General of Massachusetts.
- Advising a multi-faceted residential mortgage company regarding its online disclosure policies.
- Advising multi-faceted residential mortgage company in joint marketing agreements with an investment management firm.
- University of California at Berkeley, J.D.
- University of California at Irvine, B.A., Political Science
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Alexander Gura & O'Melveny & Myers LLP can handle?
O'Melveny & Myers LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Financial Services, Litigation, Consumer Rights & Protection. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is O'Melveny & Myers LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire O'Melveny & Myers LLP?
Alexander Gura lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Alexander Gura reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Alexander Gura lawyer profile listing.
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC
Timothy J. Ryan
Timothy J. Ryan & Associates