Christopher W. Prusaski is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Business Litigation Practice Group. Christopher is an experienced litigator, handling business disputes throughout South Florida in a wide range of issues, including breach of contract, construction litigation, real estate litigation, business torts and insurance coverage.
He has tried cases in state and federal courts, as well as arbitration matters before the American Arbitration Association. He graduated from St. Thomas University School of Law, where he was president of the Moot Court Board and an articles editor of the St. Thomas Law Review.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., with honors, 1997
- Palm Beach Atlantic University, B.S., 1994
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
Rate : $$$