With a focus on medical device, mass tort, and product liability matters, David R. Grasher represents clients in claims involving cardiopulmonary and cardiovascular products, pharmaceutical mesh, and alleged asbestos and silica exposure.
He has also represented clients in premises liability cases, consumer protection class actions pertaining to anti-fungal products, benzene, and pet food marketing, and cases involving products such as pharmaceutical drugs, automotive lifts, saline syringes, seat belts, airbags and megayachts.
- J.D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2000, Certificate in Intellectual Property
- B.A., Southern Illinois University at Carbondale, Psychology, 1995
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia; Florida
Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association, Member
- Broward County Bar Association, Member
- Dade County Bar Association, Member
- The Defense Research Institute, Member
Rate : $$$