Jason S. Schulze concentrates his practice in subrogation and recovery representing individuals, companies and insurers who have sustained significant property damage. He has litigated and tried to verdict claims involving property losses in the energy, petrochemical, commercial and transportation fields.
He routinely represents domestic and foreign insurers, as well as companies with significant property damage deductibles or self-insured retentions. During his career, he has tried more than 35 cases to jury verdict and has handled several appeals.
Jason received his Bachelor of Arts from Baylor University in 1993, and earned his law degree at Texas Tech University School of Law in 1996.
- Successfully represented multiple subrogees in connection with a massive wildfire in Texas that covered more than 700 acres and destroyed more than 1,500 homes.
- Texas Tech University School of Law, J.D., 1996
- Baylor University, B.A., 1993
BAR ADMISSIONS : Texas
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- Texas Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
Rate : $$$$