John W. Bilby is a seasoned litigator and a member of SKO’s Business Litigation practice. He also co-chairs the Trust & Estate Litigation practice. John’s career is highlighted by numerous successes in courts, recovering assets and resolving claims for the benefit of his clients.
- University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law 1975, J.D.
- University of Kentucky 1972, M.B.A.
- University of Kentucky 1971, B.B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky
- United States Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association; Ethics Committee member, 2005
- Citizens for Better Judges, 1989 – present; Advisory Board member, 2017 – present
Rate : $$$$