Jordan K. Jeffery is an associate in the firm’s Insurance practice. He represents clients in complex, high-stakes litigation, including contract disputes, insurance coverage disputes, bad faith litigation and trademark disputes in federal courts, state courts, arbitration and mediation.
Jordan’s pro bono work has included civil rights litigation, public records act disputes and immigration matters. Before joining the firm, Jordan was an associate attorney at a prominent international law firm.
Jordan also served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Jeffrey W. Johnson of the California Court of Appeal. While attending law school, he was a member of UCLA’s Moot Court Honors Program and served as a Managing Editor of the UCLA Entertainment Law Review. Jordan was honored as a finalist in UCLA’s Roscoe Pound Moot Court competition.
Representative Matters :
- Litigation of coverage dispute regarding $100 million of environmental contamination liabilities.
- Arbitration regarding the proper interpretation of an agreement controlling ongoing defense and indemnity obligations for asbestos suits.
- Representation of airline in defense of class action alleging deceptive advertising of trip insurance.
- Experience negotiating, placing and litigating representation and warranties policies.
- Representation of media company seeking default judgment against trademark infringer.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, J.D., 2014
- Columbia University, M.A., 2011
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., 2008
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$