Lauren Young Epstein is an associate in the Firm’s Global Equity Services Practice Group in San Francisco. She advises clients on various aspects of equity-based compensation including local and cross-border tax obligations, securities law compliance, data privacy, exchange control and labor law.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie LLP, Ms. Young Epstein served for two years as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable Alan Jaroslovsky, Chief Judge of the Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California.
Ms. Young Epstein assists clients in the design and implementation of global equity programs including stock options, employee stock purchase plans (ESPPs) and restricted stock units (RSUs).
- Golden Gate University (J.D. with Honors) (2011)
- University of California at Santa Cruz (B.A. Global Economics) (2007)
Admissions : California~United States (2011)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Minority Bar Coalition – Co-Director
- Bar Association of San Francisco
- Women Lawyers of Alameda County – Secretary of the Board
- Global Equity Organization
- National Association of Stock Plan Professionals
Rate : $$$