Mark E. Opalisky focuses his practice on insurance subrogation litigation. During his career, he has successfully litigated federal and state court cases throughout the United States including the District of Columbia.
Mark earned his Bachelor of Arts degree at Indiana University of Pennsylvania in 1984 and his law degree from Memphis State University in 1987, where he was an editor of the Law Review. Mark also was a member of the school’s National Mock Trial team.
- Secured a multimillion dollar settlement of a loss incurred in connection with a fire attributable to improper handling of spray foam used to insulate the insured’s real property.
- The University of Memphis—Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, J.D., 1987
- Indiana Univ. of Pennsylvania, B.A., 1984
BAR ADMISSIONS : New Jersey; Pennsylvania
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court — New Jersey
- U.S. District Court — Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court — Western District of Pennsylvania
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
Rate : $$$