Attorney Melissa Larese’s practice focuses on the probate and administration of decedent’s estates and assisting individuals in obtaining adult guardianships. She also has experience in estate planning, including wills, powers of attorney, health care powers of attorney and living wills.
Attorney Larese received her undergraduate degree from Gannon University in 2006 and her Juris Doctor from Duquesne University School of Law in 2010, where she completed numerous summer internships in family law and a clinical externship in dependency with KidsVoice.
Before entering private practice, attorney Larese served as the law clerk to the President Judge for Venango County, Pennsylvania, and the law clerk for an Orphans’ Court Judge in Erie County, Pennsylvania, gaining useful experience in her current practice areas.
Attorney Larese is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Erie County Bar Association, serving on the Leadership Committee with the Probates, Estate and Trust Section.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, J.D. – 2010
- Gannon University, Erie, Pennsylvania, B.A. magna cum laude – 2006
- Pennsylvania, 2010
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2014 – Present
- Erie County Bar Association, Member, 2014 – Present
- ECBA Probate, Estates & Trust Section – Leadership Committee, 2016
Rate : $$$