Sarah B. Sultenfuss was born in Tampa, Florida. She has lived in the area for most of her life and continuously in Dade City since 2004. She graduated from St. Leo University in 1976. Prior to starting her own firm in 2005, she worked with the Public Defenders Offices in Broward County and Pasco County. In 2001 she received an award for the most Jury Trials.
She is married and has two grown children and four grandchildren. Sarah is interested in sailing, kayaking, and anything on the water. When she isn’t in the office she can often be found spending time with her family or enjoying the Florida sunshine at the beach.
- Florida, 2000
- Stetson University College of Law, St. Petersburg, Florida, J.D. – 2000
- St Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida, LLM, International Human Rights – 2003
- St. Leo University, San Antonio / St. Leo, Florida, B.S. – 1976
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Florida Bar, 2000 – Present
- Next Generation Divorce, 2014 – Present
Rate : $$$