Tiana R. Harding assists clients with an array of employment and business matters. She has represented clients in civil litigation involving employment, landlord-tenant and health care issues.
She also has experience with disputes involving intellectual property issues, including trademarks and copyrights. Tiana has argued motions in state court and arbitration proceedings.
Prior to joining the firm, Tiana was an associate at a civil litigation firm in Oakland, California. She was previously a law clerk at a San Francisco law firm.
In addition, Tiana worked as a judicial extern with the Los Angeles County Superior Court and as a policy aide in the Office of the Vice Mayor in San Jose, California.
During law school, Tiana was a senior articles editor for the Hastings Business Law Journal.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., 2014)
- Stanford University (B.A., 2008)
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Courts
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$$